Trying to start a scribal group in the chicago area

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 17 5:28 AM
      Hello Fellow Scribes and anyone else who may be interested,

      As you now know Peter and Magdelena will be leaving the area of
      Evanston. (Best Wishes!) but it now leaves a hole that I think needs
      to be filled.

      I am interested in starting a group in the Chicago proper area.
      Preferably somewhere a little less far out, closer to downtown area,
      either in a church, a school, etc.

      I need to know if anyone else is interested. We do need a leader more
      experienced in this stuff as I am a novice scribe (Ian, Jocellen).
      Anyone else may also step up if they wish.

      I need feedback as to see if this could work. I need opinions, etc.

      In Service,

      THL Eleanor Ravenild
    • boomboom93@juno.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 18 1:55 PM
        Me!

        Livy 'an Bheithir

        On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:28:36 -0000 "ladyscribe07"
        <ladyscribe07@...> writes:
        > Hello Fellow Scribes and anyone else who may be interested,
        >
        > As you now know Peter and Magdelena will be leaving the area of
        > Evanston. (Best Wishes!) but it now leaves a hole that I think
        > needs
        > to be filled.
        >
        > I am interested in starting a group in the Chicago proper area.
        > Preferably somewhere a little less far out, closer to downtown area,
        >
        > either in a church, a school, etc.
        >
        > I need to know if anyone else is interested. We do need a leader
        > more
        > experienced in this stuff as I am a novice scribe (Ian, Jocellen).
        > Anyone else may also step up if they wish.
        >
        > I need feedback as to see if this could work. I need opinions, etc.
        >
        > In Service,
        >
        > THL Eleanor Ravenild
        >

        > ~~~~~

        > To discontinue receiving discussion, but still receive
        > announcements, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and
        > change your subscription to "Special Notices". Activities
        > coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request
        > to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • nadezda_zezastrizl
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 19 7:05 AM
          For those interested in the scribal arts, this is from Jocelyn's post
          to the TGS list:

          As many might know, Magdalena von der Plesse and Peter
          the Goldsmith are relocating to the Kingdom of
          Atlantia. We wish them well in their new endeavors.

          Therefore, I would like to announce the Province of
          Tree Girt Sea Scribal nights have been changed,
          beginning October 3rd, 2007.

          Who: THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth
          (mka Vickie Rayhill)

          When: 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesdays of the month.

          Where: 978 Walter Avenue, Des Plaines, IL 60016

          Time: 7:30 pm to 10 pm

          More info: 847-824-3814

          The new schedule will begin Wednesday, October 3.

          Scribe Night is open to anyone in the Ayreton region
          who is interested in calligraphy and illumination.

          In service,
          THL Jocelyn of Lutterworth
        • rdpierce@pobox.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 19 8:04 AM
            "nadezda_zezastrizl" said:

            >As many might know, Magdalena von der Plesse and Peter
            >the Goldsmith are relocating to the Kingdom of
            >Atlantia. We wish them well in their new endeavors.

            I would like to contact them before the leave. I hope it
            is not too late! If they are on this list, or if someone
            else could forward me contact information, I would apprecate
            it.

            In service,
            Ryan Mackenzie
          • David Roland
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 19 10:16 AM
              Magadalena has already moved on to Atlantia where she has started
              her duties in her mundane job there. Peter is still in the area
              until their home sells.

              Ian