Re: [Ayreton] Henry of Exeter

  • Scribesquire@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2007
      Hello Arienne,

          You are most welcome.

      Henry of Exeter

      From: Marie Schorn <ladyarrienne@...>

      Hi Henry,

      I heard you may live in the area but I don't have your email address.  I got a card with some illumination you did as a thank you for being an instructor at MKOD.  It is a beautiful illustration of spiral leaves done in various colors and gold leaf.  Thank you for the card.

      Arrienne

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.