Foxhunt 3

  • mandy lemke
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2007
      Good gentles,
      The time has come once again for a FOX HUNT!! We are planning a fun day of activities including, classes, feasting, shopping, arts, fighting, archery, and fun stuff for kids too! The site will open at 9.
      However, we do need some people to volunteer for a few things. We need a rapier martial - duties are painless. We will need some people to help clean up, which will include doing some dishes. If you are willing and able to help out, please contact me francesca at seaprincess527@... or the other autocrat Xavier/Jim at jmcadams@...
      Thanks so much and hope to see all of you there!

    • Marie Schorn
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2007
        Hi Henry,

        I heard you may live in the area but I don't have your email address.  I got a card with some illumination you did as a thank you for being an instructor at MKOD.  It is a beautiful illustration of spiral leaves done in various colors and gold leaf.  Thank you for the card.

        Arrienne

        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
      • Scribesquire@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 2007