Re:Fwd: [Mid] Kingdom Chronicler/New event coming this Friday!

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2007
      Dear Gentles,

      Please pay heed to an event coming up this Friday.  Please attached flyer on the Rom Rats event in Dark River Shire.  Feel free to cross post if needed.  I will be posting to both Grey Gargoyles and Greyhope, however.

      In Service,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild

      Check out the new VFlyer
      http://suspendedimagination.vflyer.com/2/index.html

      It has an on-site map, classes, merchants, and silent auction items added in.

      I really need a lot of people to come to tonights meeting and get updates on the event.  If you can't make the meeting can you email me and let me know if you are camping.

      Also please send this updated flyer to everyone you know in the SCA.

      Thanks
      Annyse