Re: [Ayreton] Desperatly seeking hay

  • amysnewstart07@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7 11:14 AM
      I might know where you can get hay.  Call Ben or Berniece at 815-648-4401, 815-790-4297 or 262-206-5692.  Or try Michael at 815-814-1214.  Amy

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7 7:16 PM
        Sir Vargas,
        I have called the feed store area from our church and he
        confirmed that here is a die need for all and very short
        supply. He has heard rumor of someone in WI making
        deliveries into IL; however, he has no info on this person.
        He has recommended that you look North and West, although
        stated that the $7.00 a bale is about what to expect right
        now. As an alternative he says Hay Cubes from Canada and
        replacement pellets. I did find a few web sites: some have
        hay but their web sites have not been updated for this
        summer, some have inf on cubes and pellets (how to use and
        pro/cons), and some possible suppliers of pellets as well.
        I have not called any of them; however, I thought it might
        be a place to start IF you have not exhusted all of these
        links already. I wish you luck!
        YIS, Elen of Birchbrae

        http://www.darthay.com/Hay.htm

        http://freeburghay.com/history.html