Seeking instructor for Calligraphy in Chicago

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      Dear Gentles,

      I am currently a new scribe seeking instruction for calligraphy in
      the Chicago proper area. As some of you know and some may not know
      our Beloved Peter and Magdelena will be moving to Maryland soon (3
      weeks, folks!)

      Perhaps this is the time for those who have thought of teaching
      others on perhaps a semi-regular basis (2 times a month would be nice)
      but the opportunity has not arisen. If your interested, I know at
      least one scribe would be greatful.

      It would be helpful if your located in a easily accessible location
      (including public transportation)and would be fairly close to Chicago.

      Or if anyone has suggestions, I would appreciate any input as to
      classes available. I do know that the Discovery Center teaches a 3
      week course which I think perhaps I will take. But a more consistant
      form would be better.

      In Service,

      Lady Eleanor Ravenild