Another request

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2007
      I would like to set up an A&S Demo/SCA for my Library in Hammond, IN
      (very informal)

      Something for the holidays perhaps. It would be a nice way to let
      folks in the area to know who we are and what we do do. Bring the
      photo album or a video for the fighter and rapier end of it too.

      Mostly A&S however. Needlework, fiber arts,scribal arts etc. I was
      thinking sometime in October or November if possible. Need a
      headcount from those who might be interested (now, please)

      Weather permitting, we could do a mini fighter demo in parking lot.
      Need a least a months notice, however for this so please notify me
      offlist or just post your answer if you wish.

      My Library is interested. Would need to be a Saturday.

      Thoughts, ideas, etc.

      Lady Eleanor