Re: [Ayreton] sept 22nd cub scout demo request

  • hideyori@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29 12:34 PM
      Isn't that the date for the Foxvale event?

      Henry

      From: michael A <kiyokage@...>

      Greetings,

      Ive received a request for the sca to do a demo for a
      cubscout picnic in itasca on sat sept 22nd in the
      afternoon, some time between 12-3, which we can set.
      They are looking for both combat entertainment and
      educational parts to the presentation.

      If you can make it please email me and let me know
      asap so i can see if we can do it.
      thanks,
      ---kiyohara
      demo cord. for vanished wood

      http://autos. yahoo.com/ green_center/

    • michael A
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29 4:38 PM
        yes, it is....... which is why i said see if we can do
        it :)

        im sure the availabilty of people will be smaller, but
        if some people can do the demo that cant do foxhunt
        it may be possible. I thought id put the word out and
        see.
        ---kiyohara

        --- hideyori@... wrote:

        > Isn't that the date for the Foxvale event?
        >
        > Henry

        > From: michael A <kiyokage@...>
        > Greetings,
        >
        > Ive received a request for the sca to do a demo for
        > cubscout picnic in itasca on sat sept 22nd in the
        > afternoon, some time between 12-3, which we can set.
        >
        > They are looking for both combat entertainment and
        > educational parts to the presentation.
        >
        > If you can make it please email me and let me know
        > asap so i can see if we can do it.
        > thanks,
        > ---kiyohara
        > demo cord. for vanished wood

        > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in
        > alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green
        > Center.
        > http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

        Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
      • AlexdeSet@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 29 7:09 PM
          Greetings!
               Sorry. As for me and my house, we will be at Foxvale's "Fox Hunt" event.
          Is mise le meas,
          Alexander