*Dance Practice, Wed July 26*

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24 4:12 PM
      Everbody please come join us for the summer season Renaissance Dance Practice. Everyone is welcome to come and learn Branles, Almans, Italian Court, English Country and other fun styles of dance. It's a great way to prepare for all the dancing at Pennsic!

      SCHEDULE: 7 to 9 pm

      LOCATION: Ida Noyes Hall, University of Chicago

      Our wonderful student reps have gotten space for us at the University of Chicago for June through August 2006.
      We are in Ida Noyes Hall, and we have the 3rd floor Theatre.
      http://maps.uchicago.edu/eastquad/

      August Schedule:
      We are still working out when and where we will have practice in August. We have space in Ida Noyes available. We also have the offer to share space with the Fencers in Tree-Girt-Sea. We are considering alternating weeks South and North. However, if there are weeks that everyone has gone to Pennsic, we may cancel practice. If you'd like to join us at dance practice, please let us know what your plans are, so we can work out the best schedule.

      Dance Practice Details:

      You do not need to bring a partner to dance...
      Everyone from the Chicago region (and beyond) is invited...
      You may dress in street clothes or in garb...
      Beginners and Experts, as well as anyone in between, are needed and welcomed...

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 - 5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 – 725 – 2798
      darclan28 AT yahoo DOT com

      Yours in Service,