sept 22nd cub scout demo request

  • michael A
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
      Greetings,

      Ive received a request for the sca to do a demo for a
      cubscout picnic in itasca on sat sept 22nd in the
      afternoon, some time between 12-3, which we can set.
      They are looking for both combat entertainment and
      educational parts to the presentation.

      If you can make it please email me and let me know
      asap so i can see if we can do it.
      thanks,
      ---kiyohara
      demo cord. for vanished wood

      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • hideyori@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
        Isn't that the date for the Foxvale event?

        Henry

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
          yes, it is....... which is why i said see if we can do
          it :)

          im sure the availabilty of people will be smaller, but
          if some people can do the demo that cant do foxhunt
          it may be possible. I thought id put the word out and
          see.
          ---kiyohara

          --- hideyori@... wrote:

          > Isn't that the date for the Foxvale event?
          >
          > Henry

          > From: michael A <kiyokage@...>
          > Greetings,
          >
          > Ive received a request for the sca to do a demo for
          > cubscout picnic in itasca on sat sept 22nd in the
          > afternoon, some time between 12-3, which we can set.
          >
          > They are looking for both combat entertainment and
          > educational parts to the presentation.
          >
          > If you can make it please email me and let me know
          > asap so i can see if we can do it.
          > thanks,
          > ---kiyohara
          > demo cord. for vanished wood

          > Park yourself in front of a world of choices in
          > alternative vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green
          > Center.
          > http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/

          Luggage? GPS? Comic books?
        • AlexdeSet@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 29, 2007
            Greetings!
                 Sorry. As for me and my house, we will be at Foxvale's "Fox Hunt" event.
            Is mise le meas,
            Alexander