Re: [Ayreton] Upcoming Events--calling for teachers!

  • spdesroches@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28 4:57 PM

      Hiya Aces

      I'd be happy to do a class on pewter casting. Limit it to 6 participating students, but others can watch. Cost will be $5 and folks get to keep mold and product. Please schedule for 10 AM to 12 noon.

      Etienne

      -------------- Original message from Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>: --------------

      Your Honor--

      Glad you sent this.

      Vanished Wood is having it's annual All Souls Event on Nov. 3.  The theme this year is "Liberating Jerusalem--One Man's Martyr is Another Man's Infidel".  The feast will be three removes, England and France (invaders) and Middle Eastern (home bodies, as it were).  As the class coordinator, I would love to hear from any and all who would like to teach classes.  While classes on the theme are great, any classes are wonderful as well.  So far, I have three.  Please contact me.  As we will have classroom space (we're in a church this year), we may have more class availability.

      Also, please note the change in location.  It's on the VW website(she types in hoping that our webmaster has changed it) <www.vanishedwood. org>

      YIS ,
      Acelina