Re: [Ayreton] Upcoming Events--calling for teachers!

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
      Your Honor--

      Glad you sent this.

      Vanished Wood is having it's annual All Souls Event on Nov. 3.  The theme this year is "Liberating Jerusalem--One Man's Martyr is Another Man's Infidel".  The feast will be three removes, England and France (invaders) and Middle Eastern (home bodies, as it were).  As the class coordinator, I would love to hear from any and all who would like to teach classes.  While classes on the theme are great, any classes are wonderful as well.  So far, I have three.  Please contact me.  As we will have classroom space (we're in a church this year), we may have more class availability.

      Also, please note the change in location.  It's on the VW website(she types in hoping that our webmaster has changed it) <www.vanishedwood.org>

      YIS,
      Acelina

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
        Please, please, please put the name of the church on your event webpage!

        Your event site is lovely, and I enjoyed visiting it - the music really put me in the mood for some curry.

        Kyla Pennywarden
        Ravenslake, Midlands,
        Middle Kingdom

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
          Until it gets "published" (yep, that's my next email)...

          The church is Roselle United Methodist Church.

          More to follow (and it may be a different site than the one you visited Kyla....)

          Acelina

[...]

          Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!
        • Dayle Harding
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007
            I just went to the website...the address is correct, just need to get the church name up.  There's a couple of other tweeks to do too (like add in the troll info)....but he DID do a great job, didn't he?

            Acelina

          • spdesroches@att.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 28, 2007

              Hiya Aces

              I'd be happy to do a class on pewter casting. Limit it to 6 participating students, but others can watch. Cost will be $5 and folks get to keep mold and product. Please schedule for 10 AM to 12 noon.

              Etienne

              -------------- Original message from Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...>: --------------