Re: [Ayreton] Upcoming Events

  • John Adams
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 24, 2007
      Hmm... He's right. Maybe he should become Mayor?

      -- G

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24, 2007
        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, spdesroches@... wrote:

        If I may remind the Honorable Lord Mayor of Ayreton that there are
        no Meetings at the Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense. It is a long
        held tradition.

        At what event then would we like to hold an Ayreton Towne Meeting.
        There are several event occuring in the Ayreton Area and were happy
        to have a Towne meeting last year.

        Ian the Green
        Ayreton Towne Cryer

        > Greetings Good Citizens of Ayreton
        >
        > I, your Lord Mayor, am here to remind all that we have
        several events to discuss here in the coming days. Closest is the
        next Ayreton Carnivale, hopefully soon enough that an orderly
        succession may be arranged for my replacement. Don't get me wrong, I
        love my job, but now is the time to begin planning. Even more
        important, the Kingdom is in need of bids for Spring Coronation, as
        well as Spring Crown Tourney. Finally we have been asked to host the
        Rose Tourney in 2009.
        > The first two require almost immediate attention to begin
        planning, the last would be comforting to the organizers to at least
        have a comittment from us soon. I know that we have the means to
        accomplish these important upcoming events in a timely fashion, and
        show the Kingdom our spiff!

        > In Service to The Midrealm and Ayreton
        > THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches
        > Your Lord Mayor
      • mandy lemke
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24, 2007
          Speaking as an autocrat of the event, FoxVale is more than happy to have the meeting at our event. It has been held here previously, and I believe everyone enjoyed it.
          Francesca

          ayretontownecryer <ayretontownecryer@...> wrote:
          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, spdesroches@ ... wrote:

          If I may remind the Honorable Lord Mayor of Ayreton that there are
          no Meetings at the Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense. It is a long
          held tradition.

          At what event then would we like to hold an Ayreton Towne Meeting.
          There are several event occuring in the Ayreton Area and were happy
          to have a Towne meeting last year.

          Ian the Green
          Ayreton Towne Cryer

          > Greetings Good Citizens of Ayreton
          >
          > I, your Lord Mayor, am here to remind all that we have
          several events to discuss here in the coming days. Closest is the
          next Ayreton Carnivale, hopefully soon enough that an orderly
          succession may be arranged for my replacement. Don't get me wrong, I
          love my job, but now is the time to begin planning. Even more
          important, the Kingdom is in need of bids for Spring Coronation, as
          well as Spring Crown Tourney. Finally we have been asked to host the
          Rose Tourney in 2009.
          > The first two require almost immediate attention to begin
          planning, the last would be comforting to the organizers to at least
          have a comittment from us soon. I know that we have the means to
          accomplish these important upcoming events in a timely fashion, and
          show the Kingdom our spiff!

          > In Service to The Midrealm and Ayreton
          > THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches
          > Your Lord Mayor

        • auldefarte
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 28, 2007
            Ah well. It was funnier when I wrote it last Friday...