Re: [Ayreton] Upcoming Events

  • John Adams
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 24, 2007
      Hmm... He's right. Maybe he should become Mayor?

      -- G

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 24, 2007

        Good Gentles and Ladies,
        Fox Hunt 3 is upon us soon as well. It is on Sept. 22 starting at 9 am. We will have heavy, rapier, youth combat, archery, thrown weapons, classes, the silken petals, and a REAL WORKING FORGE!!!. Our feastocrat has agreed to come back from the previous two years, so that means come hungry. We will have merchants to shop at, kids activities...including the almost famous FOX HUNT. This is a lot of fun for children and kids a like. Please see our website for more details and to submit questions.
        Francesca del Mar of FoxVale
      • ayretontownecryer
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 24, 2007
          --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, spdesroches@... wrote:

          If I may remind the Honorable Lord Mayor of Ayreton that there are
          no Meetings at the Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense. It is a long
          held tradition.

          At what event then would we like to hold an Ayreton Towne Meeting.
          There are several event occuring in the Ayreton Area and were happy
          to have a Towne meeting last year.

          Ian the Green
          Ayreton Towne Cryer

          > Greetings Good Citizens of Ayreton
          >
          > I, your Lord Mayor, am here to remind all that we have
          several events to discuss here in the coming days. Closest is the
          next Ayreton Carnivale, hopefully soon enough that an orderly
          succession may be arranged for my replacement. Don't get me wrong, I
          love my job, but now is the time to begin planning. Even more
          important, the Kingdom is in need of bids for Spring Coronation, as
          well as Spring Crown Tourney. Finally we have been asked to host the
          Rose Tourney in 2009.
          > The first two require almost immediate attention to begin
          planning, the last would be comforting to the organizers to at least
          have a comittment from us soon. I know that we have the means to
          accomplish these important upcoming events in a timely fashion, and
          show the Kingdom our spiff!

          > In Service to The Midrealm and Ayreton
          > THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches
          > Your Lord Mayor
        • mandy lemke
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 24, 2007
            Speaking as an autocrat of the event, FoxVale is more than happy to have the meeting at our event. It has been held here previously, and I believe everyone enjoyed it.
            Francesca

            ayretontownecryer <ayretontownecryer@...> wrote:
            --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups .com, spdesroches@ ... wrote:

            If I may remind the Honorable Lord Mayor of Ayreton that there are
            no Meetings at the Middle Kingdom Academy of Defense. It is a long
            held tradition.

            At what event then would we like to hold an Ayreton Towne Meeting.
            There are several event occuring in the Ayreton Area and were happy
            to have a Towne meeting last year.

            Ian the Green
            Ayreton Towne Cryer

            > Greetings Good Citizens of Ayreton
            >
            > I, your Lord Mayor, am here to remind all that we have
            several events to discuss here in the coming days. Closest is the
            next Ayreton Carnivale, hopefully soon enough that an orderly
            succession may be arranged for my replacement. Don't get me wrong, I
            love my job, but now is the time to begin planning. Even more
            important, the Kingdom is in need of bids for Spring Coronation, as
            well as Spring Crown Tourney. Finally we have been asked to host the
            Rose Tourney in 2009.
            > The first two require almost immediate attention to begin
            planning, the last would be comforting to the organizers to at least
            have a comittment from us soon. I know that we have the means to
            accomplish these important upcoming events in a timely fashion, and
            show the Kingdom our spiff!

            > In Service to The Midrealm and Ayreton
            > THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches
            > Your Lord Mayor

          • auldefarte
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 28, 2007
              Ah well. It was funnier when I wrote it last Friday...