Re: [Ayreton] Rokkehealden Meeting Cancelled

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
      The library I work at was fine.  The house I live in is another matter...

      Then again, one of my swordbrothers had a 7-ft storm surge go through his house during Hurricane Katrina.  I guess I shouldn't complain about some water in the basement.  And hey, having to move every thing out so we can get the carpet cleaned or replaced is a good thing...it will help us get shit organized and maybe get rid of some stuff.  Yeah.  Good thing.  Just keep telling myself that...

      Moose

      kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:
      The Library I work at sprung a leak. Oh wait, thats two leaks. Hopefully, the roof wont collapse.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      KCMalone3@aol. com wrote:
      wish we didnt have the bad weather, but I couldnt leave now.  Nasty clouds that look like they are sucking everything in are overhead.

      Anna

      Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover. aol.com/memed/ aolcom30tour

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.