Re: [Ayreton] Rokkehealden Meeting Cancelled

  • kevin purtrell
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
      The Library I work at sprung a leak. Oh wait, thats two leaks. Hopefully, the roof wont collapse.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      KCMalone3@... wrote:
      wish we didnt have the bad weather, but I couldnt leave now.  Nasty clouds that look like they are sucking everything in are overhead.

      Anna

      Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover. aol.com/memed/ aolcom30tour

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

    • Dolores Becker