Ayreton Activities - 08-23-07

  • ayretontownecryer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2007
      I would like to introduce you to the new Deputy Ayreton Towne Cryer, Mistress Gianetta Andreini da Vicenza.  It is my fervent hope that you will welcome her as you have welcomed me or better.  She will almost certainly be taking over from me and become the second Ayreton Towne Cryer ever.

      MONDAY ACTIVITIES

      Baron Noyes

      Monday Nights from 7:30 to 9:00 p.m. at Robbyan and Fern's.  Any instrument is welcome, recorders can be borrowed and Robbyan is willing to learn.  Absolute beginners please call first as some sight reading ability is necessary - this can also be taught.

      Phone Number: (773) 764-1920

      Address: 2506 W. Morse Ave., Chicago, IL 60645

      TUESDAY ACTIVITIES

      Calligraphy and Illumination

      Being taught on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Tuesday nights of every month from 7:30 to 10 in Evanston.  Mistress Magdalena von der Plesse and THLord Peter the Goldsmith are hosting and teaching.  Please call to confirm.

      Telepone Number: (847)-864-0125

      THURSDAY ACTIVITIES

      Rokkhealden Scriptorium

      Thur. Sept. 6
      Thur. Sept. 20 (moot)
      Thur. Oct. 4
      Thur. Oct. 25 (moot)
      Thur. Nov. 8 (NOTE: NOT the normal 1st Thursday of the month)
      Thur. Nov. 29 (moot) NOTE: NOT the normal 4th Thursday of the month