Re: [Ayreton] Rokkehealden Meeting Cancelled

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23 3:58 PM
      wish we didnt have the bad weather, but I couldnt leave now.  Nasty clouds that look like they are sucking everything in are overhead.

      Anna

      **************************************
    • kevin purtrell
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23 5:25 PM
        The Library I work at sprung a leak. Oh wait, thats two leaks. Hopefully, the roof wont collapse.

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

        KCMalone3@... wrote:
        wish we didnt have the bad weather, but I couldnt leave now.  Nasty clouds that look like they are sucking everything in are overhead.

        Anna

        Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover. aol.com/memed/ aolcom30tour

        Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

      • Dolores Becker