Rokkehealden Meeting Cancelled

  • scribesquire
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
      Greetings,

      The Oak Brook Library is closed due to the weather so tonights
      moot is cancelled.

      Henry of Exeter
      Seneschal of Rokkehealden
    • KCMalone3@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
        wish we didnt have the bad weather, but I couldnt leave now.  Nasty clouds that look like they are sucking everything in are overhead.

        Anna

        **************************************
      • kevin purtrell
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 23, 2007
          The Library I work at sprung a leak. Oh wait, thats two leaks. Hopefully, the roof wont collapse.

          -Kevin Ambrozijwski

          KCMalone3@... wrote:
          wish we didnt have the bad weather, but I couldnt leave now.  Nasty clouds that look like they are sucking everything in are overhead.

          Anna

          Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover. aol.com/memed/ aolcom30tour

          Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

        • Dolores Becker