Pennsic & Lookin' Good

  • Leopoldo Lastre
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2007
      Yes, to those who ask, "did it rain at Pennsic?" Still, there was great
      food, drinks, and most of all company:
      Pennsic 2007 ~ How to Cook Salmon in the Rain
      http://homepage.mac.com/technoking/PhotoAlbum34.html

      My personal thanks to all who fed this lone bachelor. Lydia's an amazing
      cook at such a young age. M & M you guys rock. Everyone up the hill who
      dropped a bowl in front of me or a cup of café. Oh yeah, there was fighting.

      The fighting was as glorious as the reenactment by Guy & I:
      Guy & Talib ~ 14th Century Bravos?
      http://homepage.mac.com/technoking/PhotoAlbum35.html

      The cabana boy photo was edited out. No witches were harmed in the
      production of the www sites.

      Yours truly,
      Talib/Leo
      --
      Leopoldo Lastre
      3818 West West End
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2007
        What wonderfule pics!  Than you so much for sharing.  I missed so much just not having my camera out in the rain!

        Kellee/Anna
        There are two ways to live:
        you can live as if nothing is a miracle;
        you can live as if everything is a miracle.
         - Albert Einstein