Re: [Ayreton] Vigilante Power!

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
      BTW--

      Sarafina is absolutely a great vigilante.....hehehe....

      And, do you need any help with the actual vigil??

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
        Acelina,

        If you (or anyone else) wishes to help with the vigil, please contact Phebe at reaneypj@.... She's my wrangler for the day.

        I will be elevated at evening court by the newly installed Majesties.

        I hope to see as many of you as possible!

        Sarafina :D

        On 8/22/07, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

        BTW--

        Sarafina is absolutely a great vigilante.....hehehe....

        And, do you need any help with the actual vigil??

        Acelina

        I can be pretty tough with a needle and pair of scissors if need be!

        Sarafina :D

        The Honourable Lady Sarafina Sinclair, CDH,CE
        http://ladysarafina.home.att.net