Re: [Ayreton] Vigilante Power!

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hey Sarafina--

      <shouts> *&^$#$ (this IS a family friendly group, but I think you know what I mean).....

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
        BTW--

        Sarafina is absolutely a great vigilante.....hehehe....

        And, do you need any help with the actual vigil??

        Acelina

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
          Acelina,

          If you (or anyone else) wishes to help with the vigil, please contact Phebe at reaneypj@.... She's my wrangler for the day.

          I will be elevated at evening court by the newly installed Majesties.

          I hope to see as many of you as possible!

          Sarafina :D

          On 8/22/07, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

          BTW--

          Sarafina is absolutely a great vigilante.....hehehe....

          And, do you need any help with the actual vigil??

          Acelina

          I can be pretty tough with a needle and pair of scissors if need be!

          Sarafina :D

          The Honourable Lady Sarafina Sinclair, CDH,CE
          http://ladysarafina.home.att.net