Re: Vigilante Power!

  • leolastre
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 19, 2007
      I always thought of you as a rouge vigelante with lovely makeup & sharp needles.

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Sarafina Sinclair" <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

      > No, I meant Vigilante!
      >
      > I can be pretty tough with a needle and pair of scissors if need be!
      >
      > Sarafina :D

    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
        Hey Sarafina--

        <shouts> *&^$#$ (this IS a family friendly group, but I think you know what I mean).....

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
          BTW--

          Sarafina is absolutely a great vigilante.....hehehe....

          And, do you need any help with the actual vigil??

          Acelina

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
            Acelina,

            If you (or anyone else) wishes to help with the vigil, please contact Phebe at reaneypj@.... She's my wrangler for the day.

            I will be elevated at evening court by the newly installed Majesties.

            I hope to see as many of you as possible!

            Sarafina :D

            On 8/22/07, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

            BTW--

            Sarafina is absolutely a great vigilante.....hehehe....

            And, do you need any help with the actual vigil??

            Acelina

            I can be pretty tough with a needle and pair of scissors if need be!

            Sarafina :D

            The Honourable Lady Sarafina Sinclair, CDH,CE
            http://ladysarafina.home.att.net