Vigilante Power!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 17, 2007
      No, I meant Vigilante!

      I can be pretty tough with a needle and pair of scissors if need be!

      Sarafina :D

    • leolastre
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 19, 2007
        I always thought of you as a rouge vigelante with lovely makeup & sharp needles.

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Sarafina Sinclair" <Sarafina.Sinclair@...> wrote:

        > No, I meant Vigilante!
        >
        > I can be pretty tough with a needle and pair of scissors if need be!
        >
        > Sarafina :D

      • Dayle Harding
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
          Hey Sarafina--

          <shouts> *&^$#$ (this IS a family friendly group, but I think you know what I mean).....

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
            BTW--

            Sarafina is absolutely a great vigilante.....hehehe....

            And, do you need any help with the actual vigil??

            Acelina

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 22, 2007
              Acelina,

              If you (or anyone else) wishes to help with the vigil, please contact Phebe at reaneypj@.... She's my wrangler for the day.

              I will be elevated at evening court by the newly installed Majesties.

              I hope to see as many of you as possible!

              Sarafina :D

              On 8/22/07, Dayle Harding <acelinaofderelei@...> wrote:

              BTW--

              Sarafina is absolutely a great vigilante.....hehehe....

              And, do you need any help with the actual vigil??

              Acelina

              I can be pretty tough with a needle and pair of scissors if need be!

              Sarafina :D

              The Honourable Lady Sarafina Sinclair, CDH,CE
              http://ladysarafina.home.att.net