Re: [Ayreton] Re: Partial correction: *ONE* New Laurel!

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 17 7:14 PM
      When I was up on the dias (sp?), HRM Dag told me I will be elevated at Coronation. If I hear differently, I will let everyone know.

      Thanks!

      Sarafina the Vigilante

      ---
      The Honourable Lady Sarafina Sinclair, CDH,CE
      http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
    • Drew
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 17 7:20 PM
        Uh... Isn't that Vigilant? Vigilante... They're not letting you carry GUNS
        are they... :P

        --
        Qui Tacet Consentit