***Dance Practice, AT THE DEMO, Tue July 18***

  • Teleri
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 11:23 AM
      There is a demo this week for Tree-Girt-Sea at the church they use as a meeting and practice site. We have been asked to come and participate, so there is a change of schedule and location.

      I expect that we will do a bunch of our normal teaching and dancing, we just may have an audience. If some of our visitors, or some of the other SCA folk at the demo wish to join in, we'll find some easy dances for everybody to give it a try and have some fun.

      SCHEDULE: 7 to 9 pm

      ** DIFFERENT DAY: Tuesday, July 18

      ** DIFFERENT LOCATION: The Congregational Church of Jefferson Park.
      5320 West Giddings St., Chicago, IL 60630
      http://www.congregationalchurchofjeffersonpark.org/default.htm

      For questions or last minute updates:
      Teleri (Sharon): 847 - 797 - 5717 (home) 847 - 235 - 5758 (work)
      allegrezza AT safe-mail DOT net

      Dunstan (Robert): 773 – 725 – 2798
      darclan28 AT yahoo DOT com

      Yours in Service,