RE: [Ayreton] Picture of the day...

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
      Thanks for the link. This is incredible.

      I do recall seeing similar artworks at both the Forbidden City exhibit at
      the Field Museum a couple of years ago, along with the Taoism exhibit at the
      Art Institute a few years ago. But it always great to see more of these
      works.

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

      >From: "nadezda_zezastrizl" <nadezda_z@...>
      >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Ayreton] Picture of the day...
      >Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:42:17 -0000
      >
      >For all you fans of Chinese art out there, check out wikipedia's
      >picture of the day for today
      >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Along_the_River_7-119-3.jpg
      >It's a panorama of Along the River During Qingming Festival, 18th
      >century remake of a 12th century original by Chinese artist Zhang
      >Zeduan; 50% resolution. It's so long that it scrolls, but is beautiful.
      >Enjoy!
      >-Nadezda

      Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
      Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
    • spdesroches@att.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007

        Thanks Nadezda

        I'd been wanting to take another trip today, now it feels like I have, even while the last of Pennsic laundry is drying!

        Etienne

        .