Re: [Ayreton] Midlands Badge

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 16 11:14 AM
      Dougal--

      Did anyone ever send you one?  If so, could you send it to me so that I could program it on my embroidery machine???

      Thanks,
      Acelina

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16 11:31 AM
        Sent.

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16 11:36 AM

          And then, Acelina, can you let me know what cost, bribe, incentive, or other you would accept to make a couple for Dietrich and myself? :D

          Evzenie

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 16 11:46 AM
            Indeed, I would like some too.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 16 12:53 PM
              Let's see how quickly I can do this, then I'll let you all know...