Re: [Ayreton] Partial correction: *ONE* New Laurel!

  • Dayle Harding
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 16, 2007
      Is there an event set for her elevation?  And wow, Christian, what a cool rumor, huh?

      Acelina

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 16, 2007
        According to a post Sarafina sent me yesturday, she believes she'll be
        elevated at Coronation.
        -Nadezda
      • Sarafina Sinclair
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 17, 2007
          When I was up on the dias (sp?), HRM Dag told me I will be elevated at Coronation. If I hear differently, I will let everyone know.

          Thanks!

          Sarafina the Vigilante

          ---
          The Honourable Lady Sarafina Sinclair, CDH,CE
          http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
        • Drew
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 17, 2007
            Uh... Isn't that Vigilant? Vigilante... They're not letting you carry GUNS
            are they... :P

            --
            Qui Tacet Consentit