Re: [Ayreton] Picture of the day...

  • Wendy Pastrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
      Aw man, now I'm not getting ANYTHING done today...

      Smiles,
      Jale
    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007
        Thanks for the link. This is incredible.

        I do recall seeing similar artworks at both the Forbidden City exhibit at
        the Field Museum a couple of years ago, along with the Taoism exhibit at the
        Art Institute a few years ago. But it always great to see more of these
        works.

        In Service,

        -Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

        >From: "nadezda_zezastrizl" <nadezda_z@...>
        >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Ayreton] Picture of the day...
        >Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:42:17 -0000
        >
        >For all you fans of Chinese art out there, check out wikipedia's
        >picture of the day for today
        >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Along_the_River_7-119-3.jpg
        >It's a panorama of Along the River During Qingming Festival, 18th
        >century remake of a 12th century original by Chinese artist Zhang
        >Zeduan; 50% resolution. It's so long that it scrolls, but is beautiful.
        >Enjoy!
        >-Nadezda

        Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
        Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
      • spdesroches@att.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16, 2007

          Thanks Nadezda

          I'd been wanting to take another trip today, now it feels like I have, even while the last of Pennsic laundry is drying!

          Etienne

          .