Re: [Ayreton] Picture of the day...

  • KCMalone3@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16 7:08 AM
      Thanks, Nadezda!  My daughter is a Chinese persona and loves anything Chinese.  She thought it was really cool!

      Anna

      **************************************
    • Wendy Pastrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 16 7:51 AM
        Aw man, now I'm not getting ANYTHING done today...

        Smiles,
        Jale
      • Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 16 5:14 PM
          Thanks for the link. This is incredible.

          I do recall seeing similar artworks at both the Forbidden City exhibit at
          the Field Museum a couple of years ago, along with the Taoism exhibit at the
          Art Institute a few years ago. But it always great to see more of these
          works.

          In Service,

          -Wolfram von Waldersbach
          Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

          >From: "nadezda_zezastrizl" <nadezda_z@...>
          >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Ayreton] Picture of the day...
          >Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:42:17 -0000
          >
          >For all you fans of Chinese art out there, check out wikipedia's
          >picture of the day for today
          >http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Along_the_River_7-119-3.jpg
          >It's a panorama of Along the River During Qingming Festival, 18th
          >century remake of a 12th century original by Chinese artist Zhang
          >Zeduan; 50% resolution. It's so long that it scrolls, but is beautiful.
          >Enjoy!
          >-Nadezda

          Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
          Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
        • spdesroches@att.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 16 6:13 PM

            Thanks Nadezda

            I'd been wanting to take another trip today, now it feels like I have, even while the last of Pennsic laundry is drying!

            Etienne

            .