General Question

  • ladyscribe07
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
      Hi,

      I am trying to remember the Music Group that played at 12th Night in
      TGS and cannot remember their name. I was at a party of theirs in
      Bloomington in the Spring (forget which event, darn.)

      I understand they have a website. I know about Magnitune.com but
      can't for the life of me remember the name of the group.

      Please forward any info as I would like to get their music. The lady
      who a part of it, likes Italy a lot.

      Thanks,

      lady Eleanor
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13, 2007
        Was it the Pippins?

        http://cunnan.sca.org.au/wiki/The_Pippins

        -Dunstan

        ladyscribe07 <ladyscribe07@...> wrote:
        Hi,

        I am trying to remember the Music Group that played at 12th Night in
        TGS and cannot remember their name. I was at a party of theirs in
        Bloomington in the Spring (forget which event, darn.)

        I understand they have a website. I know about Magnitune.com but
        can't for the life of me remember the name of the group.

        Please forward any info as I would like to get their music. The lady
        who a part of it, likes Italy a lot.

        Thanks,

        lady Eleanor

      • Marie Schorn