Re: [Ayreton] 6.August Ayreton Archery Practice Cancelled

  • elenofbirchbrae
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2007
      On that note---- I replaced my bow with one that is long
      enough for my draw on Wednesday at Pennsic and shot a 4 that
      day then on Thursday shot an 11 ---- 7 on Clout (all 6 in
      w/one in the tower) then two on advancing man and two on the
      timed window shoot!!!!!! Go Midlands! I hope to make a
      practice at some time but with school it has been hard.
      Mayhap with some practice, ( I have only shot 5 times in the
      last 17 yrs and this time was w/ a new bow) I can do my part
      for the Kingdom (outside of the kitchen that is, LOL).
      Missing you all b/c of school and wish you all could have
      been at Pennsic, IT WAS GREAT! Hope to see you on the
      archery range soon.
      YIS, Elen of Birchbrae

      http://travel.msn.com/Articles/aboutfarecast.aspx&ocid=T001MSN25A07001