Archery Champions Warpoint

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2007
      Good Gentles all,

      This year with the amazing help of our Allies, the Midrealm has won the Archery champions war point
      I earned the honor of a spot on the Champions team this year.  Shooting with our allies and experienced champions has taught me quite a bit and I'll be changing up many pf the standard practices in the future.

      The populace shoot scores are still coming in and when I get them, I'll post them.

      Lord Dougal MacAlister the Tardy
      Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea
      Drop-Dead Deputy Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!