Re: Partial correction: *ONE* New Laurel!

  • Robin Goldman
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 11, 2007
      Congrats to Sarafina,

      Don't worry Christian, your time will come!

      Eleanor

      Got a little couch potato?
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 16, 2007
        Is there an event set for her elevation?  And wow, Christian, what a cool rumor, huh?

        Acelina

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 16, 2007
          According to a post Sarafina sent me yesturday, she believes she'll be
          elevated at Coronation.
          -Nadezda
        • Sarafina Sinclair
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 17, 2007
            When I was up on the dias (sp?), HRM Dag told me I will be elevated at Coronation. If I hear differently, I will let everyone know.

            Thanks!

            Sarafina the Vigilante

            ---
            The Honourable Lady Sarafina Sinclair, CDH,CE
            http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
          • Drew
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 17, 2007
              Uh... Isn't that Vigilant? Vigilante... They're not letting you carry GUNS
              are they... :P

              --
              Qui Tacet Consentit