RE: [Ayreton] *Two* New Laurels

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 10, 2007
      Congrats to Christian and Sarafina.

      For the soon to be Laurels... Hoobah!

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

      >From: "krpurtell" <krpurtell@...>
      >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Ayreton] *Two* New Laurels
      >Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:25:00 -0000
      >
      >At Pennsic, Christian Fournier & Sarafina Sinclair were both put on
      >vigil for Laurel.
      >
      >-Kevin Ambrozijwski

      Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
      Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
    • Christian Fournier
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 10, 2007
        My congratulations to Sarafina, who was placed on vigil during
        Midrealm Court last night, and is to be elevated at Coronation.

        I don't know how the other rumor about myself got started, and though
        I am glad to know that there are some of you who would be happy for me
        IF it had been true, I must clarify that I have not been placed on
        vigil for the Laurel. Sorry about the confusion!

        Congrats, again, Sarafina!!

        Christian Fournier

      • Robin Goldman
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 11, 2007
          Congrats to Sarafina,

          Don't worry Christian, your time will come!

          Eleanor

          Got a little couch potato?
        • Dayle Harding
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 16, 2007
            Is there an event set for her elevation?  And wow, Christian, what a cool rumor, huh?

            Acelina

            My congratulations to Sarafina, who was placed on vigil during
            Midrealm Court last night, and is to be elevated at Coronation.

            I don't know how the other rumor about myself got started, and though
            I am glad to know that there are some of you who would be happy for me
            IF it had been true, I must clarify that I have not been placed on
            vigil for the Laurel. Sorry about the confusion!

            Congrats, again, Sarafina!!

            Christian Fournier

          • nadezda_zezastrizl
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 16, 2007
              According to a post Sarafina sent me yesturday, she believes she'll be
              elevated at Coronation.
              -Nadezda
            • Sarafina Sinclair
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 17, 2007
                When I was up on the dias (sp?), HRM Dag told me I will be elevated at Coronation. If I hear differently, I will let everyone know.

                Thanks!

                Sarafina the Vigilante

                ---
                The Honourable Lady Sarafina Sinclair, CDH,CE
                http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
              • Drew
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 17, 2007
                  Uh... Isn't that Vigilant? Vigilante... They're not letting you carry GUNS
                  are they... :P

                  --
                  Qui Tacet Consentit