*Two* New Laurels

  • krpurtell
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 10 5:25 AM
      At Pennsic, Christian Fournier & Sarafina Sinclair were both put on
      vigil for Laurel.

      -Kevin Ambrozijwski
    • Elizabeth Hernandez
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 10 6:17 AM
        huzzah! Congrats to both.

        Sibeal inghean Mhurchadha

        krpurtell <krpurtell@...> wrote:
        At Pennsic, Christian Fournier & Sarafina Sinclair were both put on
        vigil for Laurel.

        -Kevin Ambrozijwski

      • Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 10 6:59 AM
          Congrats to Christian and Sarafina.

          For the soon to be Laurels... Hoobah!

          In Service,

          -Wolfram von Waldersbach
          Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

          >From: "krpurtell" <krpurtell@...>
          >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Ayreton] *Two* New Laurels
          >Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 12:25:00 -0000
          >
          >At Pennsic, Christian Fournier & Sarafina Sinclair were both put on
          >vigil for Laurel.
          >
          >-Kevin Ambrozijwski

          Messenger Caf� � open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily.
          Visit now. http://cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_AugHMtagline
        • Christian Fournier
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 10 8:38 PM
            My congratulations to Sarafina, who was placed on vigil during
            Midrealm Court last night, and is to be elevated at Coronation.

            I don't know how the other rumor about myself got started, and though
            I am glad to know that there are some of you who would be happy for me
            IF it had been true, I must clarify that I have not been placed on
            vigil for the Laurel. Sorry about the confusion!

            Congrats, again, Sarafina!!

            Christian Fournier

          • Robin Goldman
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 11 6:25 AM
              Congrats to Sarafina,

              Don't worry Christian, your time will come!

              Eleanor

              Got a little couch potato?
            • Dayle Harding
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 16 11:09 AM
                Is there an event set for her elevation?  And wow, Christian, what a cool rumor, huh?

                Acelina

                My congratulations to Sarafina, who was placed on vigil during
                Midrealm Court last night, and is to be elevated at Coronation.

                I don't know how the other rumor about myself got started, and though
                I am glad to know that there are some of you who would be happy for me
                IF it had been true, I must clarify that I have not been placed on
                vigil for the Laurel. Sorry about the confusion!

                Congrats, again, Sarafina!!

                Christian Fournier

              • nadezda_zezastrizl
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 16 1:06 PM
                  According to a post Sarafina sent me yesturday, she believes she'll be
                  elevated at Coronation.
                  -Nadezda
                • Sarafina Sinclair
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 17 7:14 PM
                    When I was up on the dias (sp?), HRM Dag told me I will be elevated at Coronation. If I hear differently, I will let everyone know.

                    Thanks!

                    Sarafina the Vigilante

                    ---
                    The Honourable Lady Sarafina Sinclair, CDH,CE
                    http://ladysarafina.home.att.net
                  • Drew
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 17 7:20 PM
                      Uh... Isn't that Vigilant? Vigilante... They're not letting you carry GUNS
                      are they... :P

                      --
                      Qui Tacet Consentit