6.August Ayreton Archery Practice Cancelled

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2007
      My apologies for the cross-posting.

      This Wednesday's Archery Practice for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea and the
      Shire of the Grey Gargoyles, also known as the Ayreton Archery Practice,
      will be cancelled due to Pennsic.

      The Ayreton Archery Practice will resume the following Wednesday, 13th of
      August, from roughly 7-9pm at the Archery Custom Shop, located at 7240 West
      Madison in Forest Park, Illinois.

      http://www.archerycustomshop.com/

      In Service,

      -Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

      http://travel.msn.com/Articles/aboutfarecast.aspx&ocid=T001MSN25A07001
    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2007
        My further apologies for the cross-posting...

        I erred in my prior message. The cancelled practice was for the 8th of
        August, not the 6th as previously posted.

        Likewise, the next scheduled Ayreton Archery Practice will be on the 15th of
        August, and not the 13th.

        In Service,

        -Wolfram von Waldersbach
        Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

        >From: "Wolfram von Waldersbach" <Wolfram_von_Waldersbach@...>
        >To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, AyretonArchers@yahoogroups.com,
        >GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [AyretonArchers] 6.August Ayreton Archery Practice Cancelled
        >Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 10:19:44 -0500
        >
        >My apologies for the cross-posting.
        >
        >This Wednesday's Archery Practice for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea and the
        >Shire of the Grey Gargoyles, also known as the Ayreton Archery Practice,
        >will be cancelled due to Pennsic.
        >
        >The Ayreton Archery Practice will resume the following Wednesday, 13th of
        >August, from roughly 7-9pm at the Archery Custom Shop, located at 7240 West
        >Madison in Forest Park, Illinois.
        >
        >http://www.archerycustomshop.com/
        >

        >In Service,
        >
        >-Wolfram von Waldersbach
        >Archery Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles

        >Booking a flight? Know when to buy with airfare predictions on MSN Travel.
        >http://travel.msn.com/Articles/aboutfarecast.aspx&ocid=T001MSN25A07001

        http://travel.msn.com/Articles/aboutfarecast.aspx&ocid=T001MSN25A07001
      • elenofbirchbrae
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2007
          On that note---- I replaced my bow with one that is long
          enough for my draw on Wednesday at Pennsic and shot a 4 that
          day then on Thursday shot an 11 ---- 7 on Clout (all 6 in
          w/one in the tower) then two on advancing man and two on the
          timed window shoot!!!!!! Go Midlands! I hope to make a
          practice at some time but with school it has been hard.
          Mayhap with some practice, ( I have only shot 5 times in the
          last 17 yrs and this time was w/ a new bow) I can do my part
          for the Kingdom (outside of the kitchen that is, LOL).
          Missing you all b/c of school and wish you all could have
          been at Pennsic, IT WAS GREAT! Hope to see you on the
          archery range soon.
          YIS, Elen of Birchbrae