Midlands Badge

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
      Anyone have a decent graphic of the Midlands Badge?
      If so, could you please email it to me?

      Thanks

      Lord Dougal MacAlister the Tardy
      Archery Marshal for the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea
      Drop-Dead Deputy Midlands Regional Archery Marshal

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
    • Dayle Harding
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 16, 2007
        Dougal--

        Did anyone ever send you one?  If so, could you send it to me so that I could program it on my embroidery machine???

        Thanks,
        Acelina

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 16, 2007
          Sent.

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 16, 2007

            And then, Acelina, can you let me know what cost, bribe, incentive, or other you would accept to make a couple for Dietrich and myself? :D

            Evzenie

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 16, 2007
              Indeed, I would like some too.

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 16, 2007
                Let's see how quickly I can do this, then I'll let you all know...