Pennisc rider?

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 12:03 PM
      If anyone was leaving for Pennsic on Friday afternoon and has any
      issues on gas etc, I now have space for a passenger. One of the
      people riding with me in my van has cancelled. I have room of a
      passenger and a limited amount of stuff to take to war, but I pack
      well. I will be leaving Galesburg and going through Peoria, Normal,
      Urbana, etc on I-74 on the way to Pennsic.

      Contact me if you have any interest. Gas cost will be divided three
      ways if I get another rider. Estimate of cost is around $100 per
      person. If you can get to Normal, I have a place to meet and leave
      your car.

      If you know of anyone looking for a ride, maybe we can work something out.

      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesburg.net)
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28 5:45 PM
        Justin is in need of a ride, but is shaky about actually going, he'll know for sure on Wednesday

        Middle Kingdom - http://www.midrealm .org
        Midlands - http://www.themidla nds.org
        House Terrae Finis - http://www.terraefi nis.org
        March of Lochmorrow - http://www.lochmorr ow.org