August Calendar of Events for Dragon Runes

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 12:02 PM
      Greetings again,

      I know a lot of people are planning on attending Pennsic. If your
      groups are meeting during August, please send me the dates!

      I need info from Pippins, Scribes Night, Instrumental Music Consort,
      Fighter Practice (rapier and heavy), Dance practice. Plus sewing
      circle information would be great to add into the calendar.

      Group Marshalls, please send me dates and times for the rest of July by
      tomorrow if possible, other wise I will maintain the already aquired
      information. (Very short notice, I apologize!)

      Thanks once again,

      Lady Brigette
      mka Bonnie