Re: [ShireofRavenslake] Re: Fwd: [Ayreton] Attention job seekers

  • Metylda
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2007
      We're willing to show our 'resumes' to the Mayor if
      he's willing to give Salomon the official title of
      Blame Taker. If it goes wrong, the Mayor can blame
      Salomon.

      All in favor say 'Aye' all against the same, 'Aye's
      have it motion carries.

      :D

      Metylda, the Official Rat Releaser

      http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2

      > ~~~~~

      > To discontinue receiving discussion, but still
      > receive announcements, go to
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and
      > change your subscription to "Special Notices".
      > Activities coordinators, to get access to post
      > Special Notices, send a request to
      > <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

      *****

      Me þæt wyrd gewæf

      http://sims.yahoo.com/