RE: [ShireofRavenslake] Re: Fwd: [Ayreton] Attention job seekers

  • elliot liebson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2007
      --how about the position of 'The Soul of Kindness, Honor, Goodness, and
      Mercy, who may be Trusted in All Things'?

      Surely I qualify for that! 8 )

      Salamon

      >Now that's a Mayoral attitude I can appreciate!
      >
      >~M.
      >

      > > Greetings Ayreton-ites!
      > >
      > > Your Lord Mayor wishes unto everyone who will be going to Pennsic a
      >terrific time, with best wishes to all of your endeavors, earning
      >your war points in the arts martial, A&S, shopping or just partying.
      >I will be arriving the second Saturday, and encamped with my fellows
      >of House Raeburn at N-16 just two blocks up from the end of the
      >merchant's area. All applicants who wish to seek an "official
      >position" in the great administration of the Towne of Ayreton may see
      >me there, or at anyplace in my travels. The positions of Chief
      >Mischief Maker, Rat Catcher, and Rat Releaser have already been
      >filled, but many more are waiting to be filled or created by those
      >who show "the proper qualifications" (ahhhhem). Negotiations will of
      >course be aided by the applicant's sharing of the proper social
      >lubricants. All will be considered. (hic!) All new job holders will
      >be announced here after my safe and sober return home. Gimme a couple
      >of weeks to dry out, I mean unpack.
      > >
      > > In Service to the Midrealm and Ayreton
      > > THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches
      > > Your Lord Mayor

      Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!�
      http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2
    • David Roland
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2007
        Right. Chief Mischeif Maker is already taken.

        :-P

        Mayoral Punster on the other hand... not even an official position
        for some reason... hmm... Applicants anyone?

        Ian the Green

        --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "elliot liebson" <eliebson@...>
        wrote:

        > --how about the position of 'The Soul of Kindness, Honor,
        Goodness, and
        > Mercy, who may be Trusted in All Things'?
        >
        > Surely I qualify for that! 8 )
        >
        > Salamon
        >

        > >Now that's a Mayoral attitude I can appreciate!
        > >
        > >~M.
        > >

        > > > Greetings Ayreton-ites!
        > > >
        > > > Your Lord Mayor wishes unto everyone who will be going to
        Pennsic a
        > >terrific time, with best wishes to all of your endeavors, earning
        > >your war points in the arts martial, A&S, shopping or just
        partying.
        > >I will be arriving the second Saturday, and encamped with my
        fellows
        > >of House Raeburn at N-16 just two blocks up from the end of the
        > >merchant's area. All applicants who wish to seek an "official
        > >position" in the great administration of the Towne of Ayreton may
        see
        > >me there, or at anyplace in my travels. The positions of Chief
        > >Mischief Maker, Rat Catcher, and Rat Releaser have already been
        > >filled, but many more are waiting to be filled or created by those
        > >who show "the proper qualifications" (ahhhhem). Negotiations will
        of
        > >course be aided by the applicant's sharing of the proper social
        > >lubricants. All will be considered. (hic!) All new job holders
        will
        > >be announced here after my safe and sober return home. Gimme a
        couple
        > >of weeks to dry out, I mean unpack.
        > > >
        > > > In Service to the Midrealm and Ayreton
        > > > THL Etienne le Couteau des Roches
        > > > Your Lord Mayor

        > Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary!
        > http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2

      • Metylda
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2007
          We're willing to show our 'resumes' to the Mayor if
          he's willing to give Salomon the official title of
          Blame Taker. If it goes wrong, the Mayor can blame
          Salomon.

          All in favor say 'Aye' all against the same, 'Aye's
          have it motion carries.

          :D

          Metylda, the Official Rat Releaser

          --- David Roland <mystborne@...> wrote:

          > Right. Chief Mischeif Maker is already taken.
          >
          > :-P
          >
          > Mayoral Punster on the other hand... not even an
          > official position
          > for some reason... hmm... Applicants anyone?
          >
          > Ian the Green
          >
          > --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "elliot liebson"
          > <eliebson@...>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > --how about the position of 'The Soul of Kindness,
          > Honor,
          > Goodness, and
          > > Mercy, who may be Trusted in All Things'?
          > >
          > > Surely I qualify for that! 8 )
          > >
          > > Salamon
          > >

          > > >Now that's a Mayoral attitude I can appreciate!
          > > >
          > > >~M.

          > be going to
          > Pennsic a
          > > >terrific time, with best wishes to all of your
          > endeavors, earning
          > > >your war points in the arts martial, A&S,
          > shopping or just
          > partying.
          > > >I will be arriving the second Saturday, and
          > encamped with my
          > fellows
          > > >of House Raeburn at N-16 just two blocks up from
          > the end of the
          > > >merchant's area. All applicants who wish to seek
          > an "official
          > > >position" in the great administration of the
          > Towne of Ayreton may
          > see
          > > >me there, or at anyplace in my travels. The
          > positions of Chief
          > > >Mischief Maker, Rat Catcher, and Rat Releaser
          > have already been
          > > >filled, but many more are waiting to be filled or
          > created by those
          > > >who show "the proper qualifications" (ahhhhem).
          > Negotiations will
          > of
          > > >course be aided by the applicant's sharing of the
          > proper social
          > > >lubricants. All will be considered. (hic!) All
          > new job holders
          > will
          > > >be announced here after my safe and sober return
          > home. Gimme a
          > couple
          > > >of weeks to dry out, I mean unpack.

          > > Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play
          > Chicktionary!

          http://club.live.com/chicktionary.aspx?icid=chick_hotmailtextlink2

          > ~~~~~

          > To discontinue receiving discussion, but still
          > receive announcements, go to
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ayreton/join and
          > change your subscription to "Special Notices".
          > Activities coordinators, to get access to post
          > Special Notices, send a request to
          > <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

          *****

          Me þæt wyrd gewæf

          http://sims.yahoo.com/