Owen One Eye in Hospital

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2007
      We just got news via Alayne the Needler (Debbie) that Owen is at
      Illinois Masonic Hospital in Chicago - he was having trouble
      swallowing, and has gotten dehydrated - they will be doing "tests"
      tomorrow - Monday - to see what's what.

      Room # 9230
      phone 773-296-8508
      That's probably a direct line, but if not, his mundane name is Fred
      Tudor.

      His Pennsic is currently "up in the air", so he's feeling pookie about
      that, too.

      Good wishes, and phone calls, will be appreciated!