Demo for Cub Scouts July 23 or 24 in Big Rock

  • Andrew Otto
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19 11:27 PM
      Angus scrambles to the roof of the Oak and shouts:

      The youth of Lord Baden-Powell (the Cub Scouts) request a demonstration of combat prowess for their day camp:

      Either Monday, July 23  or Tuesday, July 24. Between about 11:30 and 1:00. This would be a short, 1/2 hour or so,  demonstration of heavy or rapier combat or both.

      The location is Ploughman's Park in Big Rock.

      Please contact me ASAP if you think you could make it.
      630.963.9128   or exit104@...

      Yes, I know that it is short notice.
      Yes, I know this it is close to Pennsic.

      Please see what you folks can do...
      -*Angus*-

      -*Andy*-