Dragon Runes Newsletter

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2006
      Greetings everyone! If there are any groups out there that would like
      to have their meeting times announced, please email the information
      with contact person who must fill out a permission to publish form. It
      can be found at

      http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/permissionform.pdf

      You may send me a copy or hand it to me in person. If you need my
      mailing address, please email me, or look at the TGS site for the March
      06 newsletter.

      Thanks!

      Lady Brigette Lafleur
      MKA Bonnie Kayser