followup from Ayreton town meeting

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      As was suggested during the town meeting at Border Skirmish,
      Tree-Girt-Sea discussed the aspect of what an shell barony would mean
      to us during our recent moot. As was pointed out during the town
      meeting, being a Province currently, Tree-Girt-Sea would be most
      impacted by a status change. Of 18 attendees, 15 were willing to make
      the shift to a Canton to promote regional unity. Another 2 weighed in
      as being in favor by proxy, and one more abstained.

      -Nadezda
      TGS Seneschal