Re: [Ayreton] Re: Dancing at Glenbrook North Fighter Practice tomorrow

  • Johannes Machiavelli
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 17 7:24 PM
      I remember one field battle where there where we were waiting for the battle to start or there was a really LONG hold. Some fighters started to do drum work on their shields.  a female fighter from one side started dancing and was joined / challenged by a fighter from the other side or another group.  I must say it was just a bit surreal.  Even the marshals seemed reluctant to stop it.

      One of the most interesting battles I have been in.

      Johannes