Moving

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17 8:44 AM
      Hey folks and those that know me. This was the best way I could reach
      the most of my sca friends. I'll be moving out of chicago as of the
      25th of this month. I'll be attending the theives practice tonight and
      next week as well as the sunday combined practice. Hopefully I'll be
      able to see many of you and say goodbye as I head out to get started
      the next state over in Rivenstar.

      Miss you all.
      Moira O'Dorran