upcoming boyscout demo

  • the child
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007
      If you have said yes to participating in/ helping out with a cub scout
      day camp demo, please email me as soon as possible. I think there is
      some confusion. Thank you.
      Isabella,
      Senechal, Vanished Wood
    • Andrew Otto
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2007
        M'lady,

        I did indeed say that I could help out. If memory serves and the Council calendar is correct, this is coming up rather quickly.

        Please forward the contact info and other *stuff* and I'll scurry around this weekend and find folks to hit each other for the kids.

        -*Angus*-

        the child <yslagy@...> wrote:
        If you have said yes to participating in/ helping out with a cub scout
        day camp demo, please email me as soon as possible. I think there is
        some confusion. Thank you.
        Isabella,
        Senechal, Vanished Wood

        -*Andy*-